-
June 23rd, 2006, 03:00 PM
#221
Inactive Member
Remember what Robert Plant sang.."Woman, Squeeze my lemon til the juice runs down my leg" [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
-
June 25th, 2006, 01:20 AM
#222
Inactive Member
sweet cherries don't have enough acid soooo I add a little lemon juice....really good jam yum...
-
June 25th, 2006, 01:21 AM
#223
Inactive Member
the last thing I bought was a photo frame for chloes new picture.
-
June 30th, 2006, 02:54 PM
#224
Inactive Member
We had to buy gas for the beast today, it has popped back up to $2.86....
-
July 1st, 2006, 05:16 AM
#225
Inactive Member
The last thing I bought was lawn chairs and a case of beer. After all it is Canada Day weekend.*L*
-
July 4th, 2006, 10:09 PM
#226
Inactive Member
A bracelet at a craft booth in the town square of our little village during the 4th celebration..
-
July 7th, 2006, 10:51 AM
#227
Inactive Member
a dark chocolate milkyway...again. Damn those things are addictive!
-
July 8th, 2006, 02:52 AM
#228
Inactive Member
I bought a Tee shirt and 2 pair of summer shorts. The heat ain't here yet....But Its a commin'
-
July 9th, 2006, 04:01 AM
#229
Inactive Member
-
July 9th, 2006, 04:33 AM
#230
Inactive Member
Great Minds Think alike 
*Smiles and waves at Carrie*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks